Dig in and learn this summer at the Garden to Table Experience for kids!
Young gardeners will be guided and create learning opportunities according to what’s happening in our garden season. Whether through planting, weeding, harvesting, learning about pollinators or food preservation in the kitchen, young gardeners use their skills and abilities to generate healthy foods and nutritious produce that they can share with one another and The Open Door pantry. Growing plants while growing with one another in a unique and fun learning environment. The garden-to-table experience!
This is an outdoors-only camp experience for kids ages 7-12! Dress for the weather, wear a mask, closed toed shoes, bring a water bottle and snacks.
Save 10% by registering before April 15th and save and extra 10%/child and/or for signing up for 2 or more camps!
- Age: 7 – 12
- Location: “The House”, 3910 Rahn Road, Eagan
- Week 1 Dates: June 14th – 17th (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Week 2 Dates: July 12th – 15th (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Week 3 Dates: August 9th – 12th (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Early bird, more than one child, more than one camp discounts $80.50
- early bird and more than one child discounts $92.00
- More than one child discount $103.50
- Early bird registration discount $103.50
- Garden to Table Camp $115.00
Questions? Contact Alpa, Garden to Table Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org