Dig in and learn this summer at the Garden to Table Experience for kids!
Young gardeners will be guided and create learning opportunities according to what’s happening in our garden season. Whether through planting, weeding, harvesting, learning about pollinators or food preservation in the kitchen, young gardeners use their skills and abilities to generate healthy foods and nutritious produce that they can share with one another and The Open Door pantry. Growing plants while growing with one another in a unique and fun learning environment. The garden-to-table experience!
This is an outdoors-only week long camp experience for kids ages 7-12! Dress for the weather, wear a mask, closed toed shoes, bring a water bottle and snacks.
Sign up for one (or all) of our week long camps!
- Age: 7 – 12
- Location: “The House”, 3910 Rahn Road, Eagan
- June Camp Dates: June 14th – 17th (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- July Camp Dates: July 12th – 15th (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- August Camp Dates: August 9th – 12th (Monday – Thursday) 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Garden to Table Camp $115.00
- More than one camp discount $103.50
- More than one child discount $103.50