Please attend your appointment as scheduled unless you are sick. If you are sick please call 651-686-0787 and reschedule your appointment and seek medical attention.
What to expect at your Eagan Pantry appointment:
Watch how the process works!
IMPORTANT: INDOOR SHOPPING PROCESS (Eagan Pantry)
- When you arrive for your appointment REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE.
- Call or text the phone number listed on the banner. If you don’t have a phone with you, go inside the front vestibule and wait for a volunteer to come to you.
- You will be checked in for your appointment by phone. Then you will receive a call or text when it’s your turn to come inside and shop.
- Only 1 person per household is allowed inside the pantry. An exception is made for Personal Care Assistants.
- If you haven’t made your appointment for the next month, you can do so inside or you can call the appointment line (651-686-0787).
- YOU WILL HAVE APPROXIMATELY 20 MINUTES IN THE SHOPPING AREA. Those going beyond 20 minutes will politely be asked to finish their shopping so the next client may begin. With cold weather coming, we don’t want people waiting too long in their vehicles.
UNABLE TO SHOP IN 20 MINUTES?
If you’re unable to shop in 20 minutes, we have a couple of options available. You can do Curbside Service or a Partial Curbside Service. The partial curbside means you take the 20 minutes to shop for your perishable (fresh) food but prior to the appointment you complete the shopping list for your non-perishable (canned/boxed food) so that we can have those ready to go. Shopping lists can be found here.
We realize this isn’t ideal. Nobody enjoys the changes COVID-19 has brought upon us. This process is the only way to reduce the risk for clients, volunteers, and staff. AND... it’s the only way to continue offering inside shopping. Thank you for understanding!Curbside Service Information
What to expect at your Mobile Pantry appointment:
- Food will be pre-packed for everyone.
- Distribution will vary by each site.
- All future appointments will be made via phone – 651-686-0787.
For more information please check out: Client FAQs