Free healthy summer lunches
…Rollin’ into a neighborhood near you!
Starting Wednesday, June 14 through Thursday, August 18
New in 2017: 5 SITES! Visit one…or all five. All are welcome!
- Free healthy bagged lunches for school-aged
children (1-18) that includes sandwiches, fresh whole fruit, vegetables and juice
- Free volunteer-led activities for children: reading, games, art
- Free bag of healthy, wholesome foods to take home each week
Mondays and Wednesdays
Note: Starts Wednesday, June 14. All times are approximate and may vary slightly based on the number of participants.
- Arbor Vista MHC | 11:15 am–Noon
14750 W Burnsville Parkway, #153, Burnsville
- Rambush Estates | Noon–12:45 pm
14709 W Burnsville Parkway, Burnsville
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Note: Starts Thursday, June 15. All times are approximate and may vary slightly based on the number of participants.
- Twelve 501 Apartments | 11:00–11:30 am
12501 Portland Avenue S, Burnsville
- Chancellor Manor | Noon–12:45 pm
1450 Irving Avenue S, Burnsville
- Cinnamon Ridge Apartments | Noon–1:30 pm
4598 Slater Rd, Eagan