Your financial gift—whether one time or ongoing—helps to fill The Open Door’s pantry shelves with healthy, wholesome foods. We are the first call for food insecure people: the unemployed, people experiencing homelessness, seniors on a fixed-income, and low-income families with young children—all in need of healthy food support.
Giving financially as part of a group or food and fund drive? Be sure to click ‘gift dedication’ and then click ‘on behalf of’ and add name of your group so we can track all donations from your event!
Other ways to give:
• Is an easy way to give and GROW HOPE
• Allows you to plan and be intentional about your charitable giving
• Connects you to The Open Door’s mission and work
• Gets you special invitations to events attended by other unique donors like you.
For The Open Door, your monthly gift:
• Provides a predictable revenue stream during times when donations decline yet the need for food support continues.
• Sustains innovative programming—like The Mobile Pantry®—plus allows for strategic planning and organizational growth in impact.
For more information on monthly giving contact our Development and Communications Manager Sarah O’Brien at 651-888-0630 or email@example.comGROW HOPE here
(To give online via credit/debit card, choose the green “Donate Now” link above)