Local TruGreen branch in Burnsville is hiring Lawn Specialists. No experience necessary. Competitive weekly pay, commission and bonus opportunity, paid training, paid vacation time. Medical, dental and vision plans.
Specialist responsibilities include:
- Drive company vehicle to customer location to apply fertilizers and other products to lawn
- Respond to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls
- Measure lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of services
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Requires valid driver’s license
Apply online or contact Kyia Ketngam at 612-839-3002
Walk in – No appointment necessary
Walk in, apply, and walk away with a new job!
Amazon Recruiting Office
2601 4th Ave. E. – Shakopee, MN
- Full-time benefits
Take a full-time position with Amazon, and you’ll have access to Amazon’s comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage on day one, as well as these other benefits:
- Stock awards program
401(k) with company match
Tuition assistance through the Amazon Career Choice Program
In a part-time job with Amazon, you can work a schedule that fits in with your life. With multiple schedule options available, you’ll be able to work around the needs of your family, your class schedule, or even another job.
Amazon Seasonal Associates in Eagan
- These are Part-Time overnight/early morning shifts
- pay $13-$14/hr (depending on shift assignment).
- click on the link to the online application and job description: https://amazon.force.com/JobDetails?reqid=a0R0G000014lPbr
- Check out the 28 full and part-time openings listed on the Lakeville Chamber site.
- Durham School Services
- 3100 Highway 13W, Unit 500
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Part-time Bus Drivers for Burnsville school routes
Must have valid Driver’s License
Must enjoy working with children
- PAID training provided
- $16.50/hr + Sign on bonus
- Benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Stop by to fill out an application or call 952-736-8004
HyVee in Eagan still hiring!
- 1500 Central Park Commons, Eagan, MN 55122
- go to https://www.hy-vee.com/careers/#/search/results?state=23&city=Eagan&store=459
- Job opportunities are now listed on their website, many full-time.
UPS is hiring throughout the Twin Cities
- Package Handler – Part-Time
- EAGAN, MN, United States Job ID: MNSPH1
- Potential $300-500 monthly retention bonus, to be paid out monthly. Receive up to $25,000 towards your college education!UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ – 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 – 20 hours per week. Employees can expect to take home between $140.00 and $170.00 each week after deductions have been taken for taxes, etc.
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. Through the UPS Earn and Learn program, our student employees receive all the paid benefits of a great part-time job with UPS, plus outstanding education assistance of up to $2,625 per semester / $5,250 per year with a maximum lifetime benefit of $25,000. This assistance can be used for tuition, books and fees as long as you are attending an approved college, university, trade or technical school. You will be eligible for the Earn and Learn program on your first day of work.
- BLOOMINGTON (MSP AIRPORT), MN, United StatesJob ID: MNMTP8
- UPS is hiring individuals to work as Full-Time Automotive Mechanics. Fleet and diesel engine experience is highly desirable. Strong troubleshooting skills and transmission and clutch experience is also required for this position. UPS Automotive Mechanics must be at least 21 years old, proficient operating standard transmission vehicles, meet the DOT driving requirements and have a complete set of hand tools.
- The work for this position is typically performed during nights and weekends. An attractive pay and benefits package is offered. Uniforms are provided.
Other UPS positions available
- Seasonal Full-Time Package Delivery Drivers
Competitive Pay No CDL required
- Seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers
Work Nights, home every day. CDL required
- Seasonal Drive Helpers
Driver picks you up close to home