Durham School Services
- 3100 Highway 13W, Unit 500
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Part-time Bus Drivers for Burnsville school routes
Must have valid Driver’s License
Must enjoy working with children
- PAID training provided
- $16.50/hr + Sign on bonus
- Benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Stop by to fill out an application or call 952-736-8004
Sierra Trading Post, Eagan
- 1460 Central Park Commons Drive, #120 (Pilot Knob Road and Yankee Doodle Road)
- Go to stp.me/hiring to learn more about full and part time employment
HyVee in Eagan
- 1500 Central Park Commons, Eagan, MN 55122
- go to https://www.hy-vee.com/careers/#/search/results?state=23&city=Eagan&store=459
Job opportunities are now listed on their website, many full-time.
UPS is hiring throughout the Twin Cities
Package Handler – Part-Time
EAGAN, MN, United States Job ID: MNSPH1
- Potential $300-500 monthly retention bonus, to be paid out monthly. Receive up to $25,000 towards your college education!UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ – 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 – 20 hours per week. Employees can expect to take home between $140.00 and $170.00 each week after deductions have been taken for taxes, etc.
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. Through the UPS Earn and Learn program, our student employees receive all the paid benefits of a great part-time job with UPS, plus outstanding education assistance of up to $2,625 per semester / $5,250 per year with a maximum lifetime benefit of $25,000. This assistance can be used for tuition, books and fees as long as you are attending an approved college, university, trade or technical school. You will be eligible for the Earn and Learn program on your first day of work.
BLOOMINGTON (MSP AIRPORT), MN, United StatesJob ID: MNMTP8
- UPS is hiring individuals to work as Full-Time Automotive Mechanics. Fleet and diesel engine experience is highly desirable. Strong troubleshooting skills and transmission and clutch experience is also required for this position. UPS Automotive Mechanics must be at least 21 years old, proficient operating standard transmission vehicles, meet the DOT driving requirements and have a complete set of hand tools.
- The work for this position is typically performed during nights and weekends. An attractive pay and benefits package is offered. Uniforms are provided.
Other positions available
- Seasonal Full-Time Package Delivery Drivers
Competitive Pay No CDL required
- Seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers
Work Nights, home every day. CDL required
- Seasonal Drive Helpers
Driver picks you up close to home