Amazon Seasonal Associates in Eagan
- These are Part-Time overnight/early morning shifts
- pay $13-$14/hr (depending on shift assignment).
click on the link to the online application and job description: https://amazon.force.com/JobDetails?reqid=a0R0G000014lPbr
Bilingual Community Outreach Specialist
The Open Door is currently hiring a Bilingual Community Outreach Specialist. This is a temporary (12 week), PT position and will be focused on outreach to Latino members of the Dakota County community. Desired candidates will be fluent in Spanish, comfortable with community outreach, and able to work independently.Coordinador de Extensión Comunitaria Bilingüe (Español) Bilingual Community Outreach Coordinator (Spanish)
Loaves and Fishes: Summer Intern, Farming
- Twin Cities location
- Paid intern
- Open til filled
- Salary: $1,200/mo
- M-F hours vary, occasional Saturdays
Assist in the management of Loaves and Fishes’ farming efforts. All produce grown will go to over 2,000 daily free nutritious meals for guests who otherwise would not have access to such produce.
Work alongside farmers with the planting, watering, seeding, and harvesting of produce.
Recruit, manage, and work alongside volunteer groups.
Create internal communication pieces: propel communication through weekly newsletters for Site Coordinators to share with their guests and volunteers. Include what is being grown and harvested as well as interesting stories from the farm.
Help with healthy recipe/menu development.
Ultimately, the Loaves and Fishes’ Summer Intern will be a critical asset in guaranteeing the best and freshest quality fresh fruits and vegetables for our guests, publishing a weekly newsletter and inventory system, and helping create healthy nutritional menus.
Experience in Gardening/farming. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Publisher. Ability to guide others and direct volunteers. Must have reliable transportation.
Please email cover letter and resume to cmaes@lovesand fishesmn.org
Check out the 28 full and part-time openings listed on the Lakeville Chamber site.
Durham School Services
- 3100 Highway 13W, Unit 500
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Part-time Bus Drivers for Burnsville school routes
Must have valid Driver’s License
Must enjoy working with children
- PAID training provided
- $16.50/hr + Sign on bonus
- Benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Stop by to fill out an application or call 952-736-8004
Sierra Trading Post, Eagan
- Sales Associates needed
- 1460 Central Park Commons Drive, #120 (Pilot Knob Road and Yankee Doodle Road)
- Go to stp.me/hiring to learn more about full and part time employment
HyVee in Eagan still hiring!
- 1500 Central Park Commons, Eagan, MN 55122
- go to https://www.hy-vee.com/careers/#/search/results?state=23&city=Eagan&store=459
Job opportunities are now listed on their website, many full-time.
UPS is hiring throughout the Twin Cities
Package Handler – Part-Time
EAGAN, MN, United States Job ID: MNSPH1
- Potential $300-500 monthly retention bonus, to be paid out monthly. Receive up to $25,000 towards your college education!UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ – 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 – 20 hours per week. Employees can expect to take home between $140.00 and $170.00 each week after deductions have been taken for taxes, etc.
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. Through the UPS Earn and Learn program, our student employees receive all the paid benefits of a great part-time job with UPS, plus outstanding education assistance of up to $2,625 per semester / $5,250 per year with a maximum lifetime benefit of $25,000. This assistance can be used for tuition, books and fees as long as you are attending an approved college, university, trade or technical school. You will be eligible for the Earn and Learn program on your first day of work.
BLOOMINGTON (MSP AIRPORT), MN, United StatesJob ID: MNMTP8
- UPS is hiring individuals to work as Full-Time Automotive Mechanics. Fleet and diesel engine experience is highly desirable. Strong troubleshooting skills and transmission and clutch experience is also required for this position. UPS Automotive Mechanics must be at least 21 years old, proficient operating standard transmission vehicles, meet the DOT driving requirements and have a complete set of hand tools.
- The work for this position is typically performed during nights and weekends. An attractive pay and benefits package is offered. Uniforms are provided.
Other UPS positions available
- Seasonal Full-Time Package Delivery Drivers
Competitive Pay No CDL required
- Seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers
Work Nights, home every day. CDL required
- Seasonal Drive Helpers
Driver picks you up close to home