The Open Door has always been on the leading edge of innovation when it comes to improving the model for hunger relief solutions. As we celebrate our 10th year and the milestones outlined below, we’re energized by efforts underway to roll out a more efficient approach that meets clients closer to home. We’re coordinating with civic leaders to bring our successful existing TOD programs like Mobile Pantry, Mobile Lunchbox, and Garden to Table to even more individuals, families, seniors and kids in our community.
Headlines don’t tell the whole story of need. Together, we can work to ensure the most vulnerable neighborhoods receive consistent, convenient access to fresh and healthy foods.
The Next 10
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, volunteers and community partners, The Open Door has successfully served an estimated 100,000 individuals over the past 10 years. We’ve been recognized for being on the leading edge of innovation when it comes to improving the model for hunger relief solutions, and we aim to continue to do so for The Next 10. Please join us in our mission to ensure the most vulnerable neighborhoods receive consistent, convenient access to fresh and healthy foods.
- Join us at an upcoming event.
- Spread the word.
- Join us on Facebook.
- Donate – consider an additional 10 for the next 10!
- By giving 10% more this year, you’re helping us build additional stability for our next 10.
- Become a Grow Hope monthly supporter of The Open Door.
Upcoming 2019 events
- Super Bagging
- Empty Bowls
- Look for us at community events! More info coming soon!
- OctoberZest – more info coming soon!