Pre-Packed Food Support Now Available
(Appointment Needed: Drive-Thru Only)
New and existing clients of The Open Door may now schedule ONE drive-thru food support appointment each month.
How does a drive-thru appointment work?
- Select a 15-minute pickup window
that works for your schedule in our new online portal
- At your scheduled time, drive to The Open Door’s front entrance (South Side) at 3000 Ames Crossing Rd., Suite 100 Eagan, MN 55121
- Provide your name and appointment time with the check-in volunteer
- Volunteers will load pre-packed food items into your trunk or backseat
What food is available at the drive-thru appointment?
- Perishable AND non-perishable food will be included in drive-thru boxes
- Clients can expect fresh items like fruits and vegetables as well as pantry staples and canned goods. Items may vary month to month.
- Boxes are PRE-PACKED at this time. Clients will NOT have the opportunity to select the items they take home.
When are drive-thru appointments available?
- Appointments will be available 1 day a week:
- Mondays: 3:30-5:15 p.m.
- You MUST have an appointment to pick up your pre-packed box.
Who is eligible to make a drive-thru appointment?
- Any Dakota County resident in need of food support is eligible
- This includes current pantry or mobile pantry clients
All clients are eligible to schedule 1 Drive-Thru and 1 Shopping Appointment per month.Click Here to Schedule your Drive-Thru Appointment