Get energized for the MN FoodShare’s March campaign and help re-stock our shelves!
Our goal is to raise $100,000 and 100,000 pounds of food this year to support our programs and fill our shelves as we head into spring!
During March your donation goes further!
Each gift is amplified through MN FoodShare’s March Campaign which provides a matching pool of funds raised on a statewide level. The more food and funds raised March, the more funds The Open Door receives from Minnesota FoodShare!
So each donation—large or small— makes a BIG difference right here in your community!
How to get involved:
Download March Campaign Donation Box Sign
Download the sign to attach to your donation containers. Want it customized with your company/school name or logo? Contact Annie Gentilini at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Where do I bring my donations?
Please register your food and fund drive or email Dave Johnson at email@example.com to schedule a time to drop off at our pantry!
The Open Door, Eagan
3904 Cedar Grove Parkway, Eagan
- Monday – Wednesday: 10 am–3 pm
- Tuesday: 10 am–3:00 pm, 5:30–7:30 pm
- Thursday: 10 am–12:30 pm, 5:30–7:30 pm
- Friday: 10 am–noon
- After Hours Donations can be left in donation bins inside our front door. Please follow donation receipt instructions.
The Open Door Mobile Pantry Center, Apple Valley
14757 Energy Way, Apple Valley
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am–3:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am–noon or by appointment, call 651-368-0361
Contact Dave Johnson, Business Development Coordinator, at 651-529-0198 or at firstname.lastname@example.org