There are two different ways to help with snack packs:
- Items (listed below) can be donated in bulk for our team to pack into bags at our warehouse to distribute each week.
- Make snack packs at home! Watch the video below for instructions on packing them yourself.
Items we need:
- boxes of snack crackers (Cheez itz, goldfish, etc)
- packages of kid-friendly granola bars (i.e. no protein bars)
- packages of applesauce
- packages of fruit cups
- boxes of mac and cheese or a packages of easy mac
- boxes of fruit snacks
- instant oatmeal
Please make sure all items are sealed and have the original labels. Please do not include notes in the snack packs.
Where do I bring my donations?
Please drop off your snacks at:
The Open Door Mobile Pantry Center
14771 Energy Way, Apple Valley MN 55124
Donations can be left in the 24/7 vestibule.
Lakeville Drop Off Location
19520 Iteri Avenue Lakeville, MN 55044
If you have further questions:
Contact Helayna Sjoberg, Mobile Lunchbox Coordinator, at 651-262-7735 or at email@example.com