Resource helpful hints & tips
- Have the destination address handy before you make your call
- Ask if there is a charge for the service and what is the total amount
1645 Marthaler Lane, West St. Paul
Connects seniors to services such as household chores, caregiver services, information hotline, ride services, and education and support groups
GAPP Services, Inc
7630 145th St W., #200, Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Dakota county residents only
- Provides curb to curb transportation services to residents of Dakota County needing to access services in the metro area
- This service is provided through the utilization of volunteer drivers.
- Donations greatly appreciated
- A special transportation service is available for people with disabilities. Metro Mobility is the door-through-door public transportation system for people with disabilities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and certain adjoining suburbs. Customers who are certified can call transportation providers to schedule their trips.
- Transportation resource for the Twin Cities, offering an integrated network of buses, light rail and commuter trains as well as resources for those who carpool, vanpool, walk or bike
MN Valley Transit Authority
100 E. Highway 13, Burnsville, MN 55337
612-341-4BUS (4287) provides 24 hr automated schedule information
- Public transportation alternatives for Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Rosemount and Savage. Also provides service to Lakeville Cedar Park & Ride
This handout may be reproduced for educational, noncommericial uses only. From The Open Door Resource Guide.
Copyright © 2015 by The Open Door, 3910 Rahn Road, MN 55122. www.theopendoorpan.wpengine.com