The Open Door is relocating in 2023 to
3000 Ames Crossing Road.
In January 2023, The Open Door will close operations at 3904 Cedar Grove Parkway and 3910 Rahn Road and relocate to 3000 Ames Crossing Road in Eagan. The Eagan Pantry and our entire staff will be housed under the same roof for the first time in our organization’s history.
Moving into one location will undoubtedly help us become a more effective and consistent organization. Here are just a few of the benefits we expect to see:
- Improved staff, volunteer, and client communication
- Double the existing Eagan Pantry Shopping Space
- Increased Cold Storage Capacity – more fresh, healthy food
- Room to grow to increase number of appointments per month
**If you use The Open Door’s services through a Mobile Pantry distribution or a Garden to Table site, you will still go to the same location!!**
Where are we Going?
The Open Door will be leasing 18,800 square feet of combined office, shopping, and warehouse space at 3000 Ames Crossing Rd, Eagan MN 55121, just 8 miles from the current Eagan Pantry!
When are we Going?
A brief overall timeline is outlined below.
- December 23rd & 26th (Friday & Monday): The Open Door CLOSED in observance of the Christmas Holiday
- December 30th (Friday): Last day of client appointments at 3904 Cedar Grove Parkway
- January 2nd: The Open Door CLOSED in observance of New Years Day
- January 3rd – 9th (Tuesday-Monday): The Open Door Pantry CLOSED for relocation
- January 10th (Tuesday): Client appointments begin at 3000 Ames Crossing Rd.