At some sites, you will select healthy, wholesome food you and your family need from our freshly-stocked bus lined with pantry shelves. At other locations, you’ll select fresh food and non-perishable items from tables set up inside community rooms at locations like senior living facilities or churches.
The Open Door strives to make sure 70% of the food offered on The Mobile Pantry is fresh and perishable.
Call 651-686-0787 to make an appointment
at one of these locations
- Cross of Christ Church, 8748 210th Street West, Lakeville
- Fairfield Terrace Senior Apartments, Downtown Lakeville, 20720 Holt Ave, Lakeville
- Southland Church at the corner of Apple Valley/Lakeville/Rosemount 17297 Glacier Way, Rosemount
- Spruce Place Apartments, 300 Spruce St, Farmington
- Argonne Hills, 17688 Junelle Path, Lakeville, MN 55044
- Rambush Estates, 14709 Park Avenue, Burnsville