Located at Eagan Central Park Festival Grounds & Rotary Bandshell adjacent to the Eagan Community Center (1501 Central Parkway).
There are three easy steps to use your EBT-SNAP at Eagan Market Fest:
- Go to the EBT information booth at the front entrance (under the big green tent).
- Swipe your EBT card. For every dollar you spend on your EBT card, you’ll get an extra dollar in Market Bucks (up to $10 per market, per day).
- Use your EBT and Market Bucks to buy SNAP-eligible food from market vendors.
SNAP-approved items at Eagan Market Fest include:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, eggs and dairy items
- Honey & maple products
- Jams, jellies, pickles, and sauces, including salsa and hummus
- Baked goods
- Seeds and plants that produce food
The EBT-SNAP program runs through September 27, 2017. Visit the EBT booth at the front entrance of Eagan Market Fest for more information.